The building handover process and sample report…
- A report will be prepared providing a detailed list of any defects, omissions or compliance issues noted at the time of the inspection.
- This will take place once the house has reached practical completion.
- The report is printed and left onsite for the building supervisor so that follow up can start immediately and they can direct trades to items needing to be attended to.
- A copy of the report will be emailed to you, our client, the builder and any relevant parties.
- A follow up or reinspection will take place to check which items noted on the report have been rectified. The status of each defect is noted. This takes approximately 7-10 working days or once we are notified by the builder that rectification works are complete.
To find out more about our reporting system take a look at a sample report. EPC Sample Handover Report.